Returns Policy Summary:
Damaged on Delivery
Faulty Under Warranty
Time from delivery date
Within the manufacturer’s warranty
Full refund or replacement
How long after I purchase my item, am I allowed to return?
On the day you receive delivery of the item(s), you have 14 days to notify us of intent to return. After this notification is received and confirmed by RSF Bathrooms, you then have a further 14 days to return the item back to us, for a total of 28 days.
How do I return my item(s) to RSF Bathrooms?
To return an item to RSF Bathrooms, please contact the relevant support channels here:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01708 444355
Please provide your order number and the item(s) details of which you wish to return. Please also state your reason.
Where do I send the items for return?
9-11 Butts Green Road
Please include your order number inside the package so that we can easily identify you.
Do I need to include original box/accessories/manuals?
Please package the goods as best you can. For most items they will also need to be packed in a secondary box for extra safety.
If you are returning for a refund, please include all packaging, instruction manuals, extra parts and protective bags. Accessories and promotional items are part of the order and must be returned to ensure a full refund is given.
Goods returned for repair or replacement should be sent without any accessories as we cannot guarantee that they will remain present with the original item throughout the whole process.
Package your return safely
Goods returned to us MUST be in RE-SALEABLE condition. This includes the box which must be intact and sealed using CLEAR tape only. Please do NOT attach labels or papers directly onto the product box as this will cause irreversible damage.
Any items that return to us damaged due to improper protective packaging may incur charges. 25% box damage charges may apply if the box is not intact or damaged or any labels applied/writing on the box.
How long does it take?
Items returned for a refund will be processed as soon as we receive them. This usually takes 1-2 working days after having received the item back. Please include your order number in the parcel. (If you don’t include your order number this may delay the refund being processed)
Items returned for repair must then be returned to the manufacturer and thus times may vary. If a replacement is not with you within 28 days, we will offer a full refund.
Installed or fitted items
Items delivered must be checked for damages and/or aesthetic imperfections BEFORE installation. Installed items are deemed to be ‘accepted’ and are non-returnable.
What items are NOT eligible for return?
The following items are strictly no return:
- Any Aqualisa security-sealed product (Aqualisa digital); Once the security seal has been broken on the outside of the packaging, the item cannot be returned to RSF Bathrooms.
- All Duravit Furniture, such as cabinets, vanity units, etc.
- Any Made-to-Order item. This includes custom finishes, dimensions, or other similar where the item is manufactured for you. This is displayed on the product pages, just above the price.
- WonderGliss items from Duravit are coated in a protective layer on request, and thus cannot be cancelled.
- Any custom finish Radiator or Towel Rail from Zehnder/Bisque.
- Any electric only Zehnder/Bisque radiator.
- Spare Parts for items, where the original item has not been purchased through RSF.
- Any Matki product that has been opened cannot be returned to RSF Bathrooms.
- Any Merlyn product that has been opened cannot be returned to RSF Bathrooms.
The following brands can be cancelled and returned, but may be subject to re-stocking charges (usually 10-20%):
- Matki (However please note that any Made-to-Order or Custom-Finish Matki cannot be returned).
- Imperial Ceramics & Furniture
All other items not mentioned above, are eligible for return and a full refund.
Should I contact you or the manufacturer?
When something goes wrong it can be frustrating. Our support team is here to help and guide you through the returns procedure. We work closely with many manufacturers to ensure our customers are provided with a swift and smooth return procedure.
On some occasions it might save you time and money to handle the return directly with the manufacturer. We will advise you of this option when appropriate.